Mansion on Big Lake, LA
Located in Lake Charles’ Old Settlement, this spectacular lakefront mansion on Big Lake has a wharf that is beyond compare! Built by Russell J. Stutes and perfectly maintained, the house has wide plank wood floors, beamed ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows with gorgeous lake views. The Chef’s Kitchen offers the finest appliances and ample workspace. Upstairs has private bedrooms and sleeping quarters with plenty of room for guests, office, or art studio. For the fisherman, or water sports enthusiast, the wharf is built to last and proven to be the best night fishing around, with stadium lights, fish cleaning station, and enough decking for a crowd to fish, boat and jet-ski. The property has beautifully landscaped lawns and perfect lake views. The sea-wall is second to none.
- Excellent location in Old Settlement
- Easy access close to shopping, dining, golf and casinos
- Best night fishing on Big Lake
- Over 320 feet on Big Lake
- Newly refurbished commercial wharf
- Extensive new sea wall
- Large newly landscaped lakefront lawn
- 3 bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths
- Bonus room upstairs
- Immaculate Chef’s kitchen
- Two car garage
- Large screened porch overlooking lake
- Ample additional parking
- Perfect lake views
- Minutes to Lake Charles and the Gulf of Mexico
- 2 hours to Houston
- Easy drive to New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette
- PRE-SALE SHOWING: The property can be viewed from 10:00 a.m. CST until 4:00 p.m. CST, Friday, June 3 through Auction Day, June 7, or by appointment.
- BIDDER DEPOSIT: The Bidder Deposit is $50,000 payable by personal or business check, or cashier’s check payable to Ironclad Title, L.L.C. The bidder deposit is refunded to unsuccessful bidders.
- TERMS: The successful bidder will be required to pay a 10% earnest money deposit (less the $50,000 bidder deposit) on auction day. Closing within 30 days.
- A 1% percent discount will be given to Buyer if Buyer closes within 48 hours of Auction Day.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: PLEASE CALL 256-439-1900; or call 256-490-3066 nights and weekends.
- Telephone bidding and online bidding available.
- Broker Participation welcomed.
- Pre-Auction offers welcomed.
- Christopher R. Kane #1762
AUCTION – Tuesday, June 7
Registration: 2 p.m. CDT
Auction Time: 4 p.m. CDT
Property Address: 207 Miguel Street, Lake Charles, LA 70607