ABSOLUTE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
ONLINE AUCTION JULY 23RD-25TH, 2018
- Absolute Auction – 1st Bid Meets Reserve!
- ± 33,538 SF vacant five-story office building in Marshall, Texas
- Tremendous Value-Add Opportunity through immediate lease-up or future redevelopment
- Downtown next to the Historical Museum and traffic drivers like US District Court Clerk, Harrison County Clerk and numerous retailers and restaurants
- Only ±2 miles from East Texas Baptist University and Walmart Supercenter
- Great highway access located just south of Hwy 80 (15,200 VPD) and ±4 miles from Interstate 20
- East Texas location 23 miles east of Longview and 40 miles west of Shreveport
Open House on Thursday, 7/19, from 10AM-2PM.
Property tours are available by appointment ONLY. Please contact Jesus Araiza to schedule at email@example.com or 214-489-7176 .
Absolute Auction – Former Chase Bank Building (the Property) is a five-story vacant building located at 101 E Austin Street in Marshall, Texas. The Property is a huge value-add opportunity and will be acquired via absolute auction with the FIRST BID MEETING SELLER RESERVE PRICE.
Built in 1948, the Property is a ±33,538 SF, five-story multi-tenant office building (formerly bank anchored) of concrete and steel construction with granite & aggregate paneled exterior. The building was originally constructed as two adjoining structures; original five story section with three story addition. The Property was formerly a bank branch on the first floor with professional office suites on the upper floors. Building amenities include an elevator. The building is located one block from the courthouse at the northeast corner of E. Austin and Washington Avenue in downtown Marshall.
Marshall is a city in, as well as the county seat of Harrison County in the northeastern corner of Texas. The Property is located in the center of Marshall and is surrounded by a dense retail and commercial trade area. Retail and consumer needs for the neighborhood are provided by the immediate vicinity of the subject, as it is located in the central shopping district of the city. The nearest Walmart Supercenter is located 1.3 miles northeast of the Property.
The offering represents a value add opportunity that is ideal for an owner/operator, investor or future redevelopment.